December 5, 2009
Ahh Snow.
Today is one of those days I just find myself walking around with a slight smile on my face. I have Christmas music on (yay Pandora!)as I pick up the weeks piles that accumulate from dropping and running on the go. This afternoon of peace just plain makes me grateful. There is a light blanket of snow- our first of the season- and I want to stop and appreciate it. Yes, it caused me to turn around on my way to see a friend earlier on due to a need for new tires- but right now, I have no grumbles, no anxiety of having to rush to the next thing. I am just enjoying a chance to simply BE. Love it. And, I am grateful that I can go and buy new tires tomorrow without stress. I continue to be reminded that my enough is oh so much more than enough. I love this day and I love where God has me in life right now- couldn't have written it better myself. Thankful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment